ActiNovo Liposomal Vitamin B12 is ideal for vegans, anyone following a largely plant-based diet, or anyone else looking to top up their B12 levels.
Benefits - Liposomal Vitamin B12
- Improved Energy Levels - Vitamin B12 contributes significantly to energy levels. Individuals with a B12 deficiency may experience tiredness and fatigue due to anemia. B12 can help to prevent this.
- Immune Support - Vitamin B12 can help to support a healthy immune system.
- Nervous System Support - Vitamin B12 has also been shown to help support a healthy nervous system.
- Brain Health - if you want to support your brain function, B12 is an important vitamin to incorporate into your diet.
ABOUT ActiNovo - Liposomal Vitamin B12Here at ActiNovo, we want to make sure that you get the most from your supplements. People will often order food supplements from companies and feel disappointed, as they don't see any results from their product of choice. Usually, this is because their body hasn't absorbed much of the supplement. This is why we've introduced liposomes into our formulas.
Active ingredients are encapsulated in nanoscopic small liposomes, which safely deliver them through the digestive system. This can help to increase your absorption of the active ingredients in your supplement by up to 98%!
- 10 ml contain 1000 µg Vitamin B12
- No Flavor Enhancers
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Sweetener Free
- 100% Natural
- Soy Free
Additional Info - ActiNovo - Liposomal Vitamin B12Ingredients: Purified Water, Phospholipids, Vitamin B12 (1000 µg = 40.000%*), Malic Acid, Preservative: Natural Seabuckthorn Extract *Nutrient Reference Value according to EU regulation No. 1169/2011
Storage: 26 weeks (minimum) – sealed and stored and room temperature, 4 weeks (minimum) – stored in the refrigerator after opening
Suggested Use: 10ml/24hrs. (with or without food)