ActiNovo - Liposomal Vitamin C + Zinc is the most bioavailable form of Vitamin C on the market, plus added Zinc in its most bioavailable liposomal format.
- Zinc is an essential mineral for our metabolism, which in general acts as a cofactor for enzymes by enabling our cells to act against oxidative stress by maintaining the structures of our connective tissue such as hair, skin, nails, and bones.
- Vitamin C supports a healthy immune function, reducing tiredness and fatigue while supporting collagen formation.
- 1000mg of vitamin c & 25mg zinc per serving (10mg)
- Up to 63x better absorption!
- ISO 22000 / GMP Certified
- No Flavor Enhancers
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Sweetener Free
- 100% Natural
- Soy Free
Liposomal Vitamin C + Zinc - Ingredients & Storage
- Purified Water, Phospholipids, Vitamin C (1000 mg = 1250%*), Zinc Ascorbate (25 mg = 250 %*), Preservative: Natural Seabuckthorn Extract *Nutrient Reference Value according to EU regulation No. 1169/2011
- 250ml bottle w/Seabuckthorn
- 26 weeks (minimum) - sealed and stored and room temperature
- Four weeks (minimum) - held in the refrigerator after opening
Liposomal Vitamin C Zinc - Suggested UseOutstanding performance is more important to us than optimized taste and appearance, which is why ActiNovo products still have their natural taste. The liquid formulations also contain valuable phospholipids from sunflowers, with a high phosphatidylcholine content and certified ingredients. Phospholipids are the building blocks of human cells.
- 10ml/24hrs. (with or without food)
Great products that don’t bother my stomach – I have IBS and every other liposomal supplement that I’ve tried seems to cause me problems. Not ActiNovo!