- FREE DELIVERY - 2-5 Days
ArcOne X450V Xtreme (4-1/2" x 5-1/4" x .267") has a 40 percent larger viewing area than any other auto-darkening filter on the market!
- 12.6 Square inches of the active viewing area
- welding helmet auto darkening shade 9-13
- Four independent sensors
- Switching speed of 0.1 milliseconds
- Features a power-off mode to maintain a light state when grinding
- Water and dust resistant
Protect your lens with an ArcOne 02-OP Polycarbonate Protection Plate!
ArcOne X450V - Auto Darkening Welding Lens
- This filter has 12.6 square inches of a display area, variable shade 9-12 screen, a specialized TIG filter, MIG/Stick mode, built-in sensitivity, and delay.
- Four factory-tuned independent sensors are located in all four quadrants of the screen to provide maximum arc detection allowing the filter to stay dark as needed while minimizing any chance of a total sensor block. Also featuring a power-off mode specifically designed to maintain the light state when grinding, a 'dark to light' state of delay of 0.1 and 2 seconds, and up to shade 16 UV/IR protection.
- This filter has a switching speed of 0.1 milliseconds, water and dust resistance, and light state 3.
Exactly as advertised. I paid over $400 for the same one last summer and this is the second one I just bought from OPC. Sweet deal.