- 2-5 Days Delivery
- Molded from a custom thermoplastic blend
- Uncompromising comfort and compatibility
- Low-profile design
- Multi-position cartridge placement
- Extra-large inhalation valves
- Patented corrugated exhale valve
- Low “dead air” space
- Unique low-fitting design
- Swivel strap retainers
- Replaceable parts
Comfort-Air products are manufactured ONLY in the United States of America and comply with the highest standards of quality control available!
Comfort-Air 300 Respirator Mask - Dentec SafetyThe series 300 is a competitively priced half-mask respirator made of elastomeric rubber and designed with a flexible sealing edge, providing comfort and superior protection against contaminants. Like all Comfort-Air masks, the multi-position cartridge attachments, extra-large inhalation valves & corrugated exhalation valve diaphragm provide you with unrestricted breathing efficiency, even under the most challenging conditions.
Don’t know your size? Refer to the Dentec Respirator Face Mask Sizing Guide
- Comfort-Air 100 Silicone Respirator
- Comfort-Air 400 Half-Mask Respirator
- Comfort-Air Full-Facepiece Respirator
Dentec Respirator - Downloadable Resources & LinksRESPIRATOR CARTRIDGE SELECTION GUIDE
Nothing compares… These are less expensive, way more comfortable and much easier to breathe out of.
I’m a welder and this is the first time I’ve tried anything other than 3M. About half the price and ten times better!
Made in USA and it shows! I’ll never buy anything but…
I’ve been using the same Comfort-Air 300 for the last 8 years and I finally had to buy a new one. Awesome product!