Comfort-Air - HEPA P100 Filter Cartridges
- 2-5 Days Delivery
The Comfort-Air P100 HEPA filter respirator cartridge is NIOSH approved for use against a wide range of oil and non-oil particulates such as toxic dust, mists & fumes, lead dust & fumes, cadmium, arsenic, MDA, silica, brake dust, exotic welding, glass fiber & asbestos.
NIOSH approved for protection against oil and non-oil particulates
toxic dust, mists & fumes, lead dust & fumes, cadmium, arsenic, MDA, silica, brake dust, exotic welding, glass fibers & asbestos.
- (Note: Specific limitations apply for asbestos removal, see OSHA 1910.1001).
- toxic dust, mists & fumes, lead dust & fumes, cadmium, arsenic, MDA, silica, brake dust, exotic welding, glass fibers & asbestos.
- interchangeable with all Comfort-Air respirators
- water, oil & flame-resistant
- reduced inventory requirements
- made in the USA
Comfort-Air - HEPA P100 Filter CartridgesComfort-Air P100 HEPA filter cartridge(s) are suitable for numerous applications because of their low-profile, water, and flame-resistant format. They are commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal works, foundries, and soldering.
If used in conjunction with a Comfort-Air half-mask, Permissible Exposure Limits must not exceed 10 times PEL; when concentrations exceed 10 times but DO NOT exceed 50 times PEL, workers must use the Comfort-Air 130M Full-Facepiece Respirator. These cartridges or accompanying apparatuses are NOT for Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) environments.
Comfort-Air HEPA P100 Filter Cartridges are compatible with:
- Comfort-Air Full-Facepiece Respirator
Comfort-Air - HEPA P100 Filter Cartridges are recommended for:
- welding, brazing & soldering
- composite finishing & refinishing
- metal & foundry
- painting, paint mixing & preparation
- pesticide application
- powder coating
- pulp & paper
- chemical manufacturing
- sealant coatings application
- pesticides application
- janitorial and maintenance
- aluminum processing