Dentec - Multi Gas Respirator Cartridge
- 2-5 Days Delivery
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapours, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulphur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulphide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde, and hydrogen fluoride
- interchangeable with all Comfort-Air respirators
- reduced inventory requirements
- made in the USA
- NIOSH approved
- Per Pair
- chemical use & clean-up
- janitorial & industrial cleaning
- pouring & molten metal works
- hazardous waste handling
Dentec Multi-Gas Respirator Cartridge
Dentec's Comfort-Air multi-gas cartridge(s) is NIOSH approved for use against all of the organic vapours and acid gasses listed under OV, OV/AG, AG/CL, & AM/MA plus hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulphide, and formaldehyde. Per pair.
If MG Cartridges are used in conjunction with a Comfort-Air half-mask, Permissible Exposure Limits must not exceed 10 times PEL; when concentrations exceed 10 times, use the Comfort-Air Full-Facepiece Respirator but DO NOT exceed 50 times PEL. These cartridges or accompanying apparatuses are NOT for Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) environments.