- 2-5 Days Delivery
- Disposable Chemical Resistant Coveralls with Hood and Elastic Cuff
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with an adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Highly durable & Reusable
DuPont Tychem Coveralls - QC 122B
DuPont Tychem 2000 Disposable Coveralls are made of a lightweight and durable fabric that utilizes the strength of DuPont Tyvek fabric with a polyethylene coating. Tychem 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges and is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp, and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Looking for a lighter-weight option?