ERB Omega II Hard Hats
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- 2-5 Days Delivery
- Featuring a sleek, ribbed, and well-balanced, low-profile design that provides incredible stability.
- Molded from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for maximum protection and comfort.
- Accessory slots accommodate a wide variety of eye, face, and hearing protection products.
- Chinstrap attachments accommodate most chin strap styles.
- Cushioned brow pad absorbs moisture to help keep the wearer cool and comfortable.
- Brow pad is removable, washable, and replaceable.
- Comfortable, impact-absorbing, 6-point woven nylon suspension
- “Secure-Fit Ratchet” suspensions fit head sizes 6 1/2 – 8
- Softer band material adjusts to the wearer’s head for a more comfortable fit and allows for easier size adjustment.
- Weight – standard adjustment 13.4 oz/379 grams, ratchet adjustment 14.2 oz/403 grams.
- Built-in goggle retainer clips.
- CSA Reverse Headband certified.
- Made in America.
ERB Omega II Hard HatsWhat sets the ERB SAFETY Omega 2 hard hats apart from the rest is the comfort and fit of their hard hats. The unique Secure Fit ratchet suspension features the only swiveling nape strap that provides unbelievable retention properties and stability. The hard hat stays well-balanced on the head regardless of the position you are in. Don’t believe it? See for yourself! ERB is also the first hard hat manufactured to certify its entire line of head protection products to the new CSA Z94.1-15 standard.
ERB Omega II Hard Hats - Specifications/Regulations
- Shell Material – High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Suspension – Ratcheting, 6-Point
- Meets ANSI Type I, Class C, G, and E requirements
- Meets CSA Type I, Class C, G, and E requirements