- FREE SHIPPING / 3-5 Delivery
- VOLUME: 26 L/14"(l) x 7"(w) x 16"(h)
- ACTION BACK/STERNUM STRAPS
- PADDED/ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAPS
- EXCEPTIONAL NIGHTTIME VISIBILITY
- HIGHLY DURABLE - available in 1000D Nylon or PVC
- AS/NZS, ANSI, & OSHA - standards for High Visibility
- LAPTOP CARRY - internal laptop compartment with a waterproof barrier separating from the primary storage.
- INSULATED/PADDED/WATERPROOF - extremely versatile; hot/cold food-beverage transport, ATVing, etc.
Also checkout Hrd – 32L Hi-Vis Hiking Backpack
Hrd - 26L Hi-Vis Tool BackpackThis 26L waterproof tool bag is for industrial millwrights, diesel mechanics, miners, or anyone facing extreme conditions like outdoor work in sub-zero winter weather to working in an underground gold mine in 90-degree Fahrenheit with a foot of water and mud around them.
- Waterproof, puncture-proof, & wear-resistant
- Volume: 26 L
- Dimensions: 36cm x 18cm x 41 cm/14"(l) x 7"(w) x 16"(h)
Hrd 26L Tool Backpack with Laptop Compartment
A separate compartment can easily accommodate a laptop with a 17" screen (shown below), manuals, documents and features a waterproof coating on the inside surface for added protection against spills & contamination.
An Extremely Versatile Hi-Vis Tool Bag
The 26L comes as either water-repellent nylon or PVC tool bag. Both feature reinforced seams, multi-layer construction, high-density insulation throughout, a sternum strap, and an ergonomic padded harness system for reduced fatigue on long treks.
- High-density padding protects against bruising and injuries when carrying heavy steel tools such as pneumatic impact guns, etc.
- extreme cargo & weight carrying capacity
- use it as cooler bag - insulated/waterproof construction makes it great for cold beverages & ice
- use for picnics/food transport
- easy to clean