- *FREE SHIPPING* 2-5 Days Delivery
- A portable hose-end disinfectant sprayer makes it easy to get into hard-to-reach areas.
- Easy to use! Just fill the bottle, connect compressed air, and press the thumb gun activator.
- Atomizes and sprays chemical solutions using only compressed air
- Venturi action draws pre-diluted chemicals from the attached bottle.
- Projects up to 15′
Lafferty 633 - Disinfectant Sprayer Includes
- Thumb gun
- Machined polypropylene fogger body
- Metering tip holder
- 10 color-coded precision metering tips
- 32 oz wide-mouth, polyethylene bottle
Lafferty 633 - Disinfectant SprayerThe 633 is a damp mist fogger that uses compressed air (3.7 CFM @ 80 PSI) and venturi action to draw a ready-to-use chemical solution from the attached bottle and project it up to 15 feet. The adjustable output can wet surfaces at close range or spray mist (fog) into the air to cover exposed surfaces and penetrate hard-to-reach areas.
- Damp fog (mist) fills the air and covers exposed surfaces with chemicals, including hard-to-reach areas.
- Adjustable fog/mist: Included metering tips can reduce chemical usage for “drier” output, or an optional needle valve can reduce airflow for “wetter” output.
- A lightweight 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- Chemical resistant components ensure durability and years of outstanding performance
- Lid color options help identify equipment to enhance safety (blue standard – red, yellow, or green optional)
- Available with lower projection distance and compressed air volume requirement (#950000-B)
- See Catalog 7 for handheld, permanently mounted, and portable foggers
- Use the Lafferty Fogger Planning Tool to design the optimal fogging system for any facility
- Ready-to-Use Chemical Solution
- Compressed Air (3.7 CFM @ 80 PSI)
- 3/8″ or Greater Air Supply Line
Links & Resources
Lafferty Fogger Planning Tool
Lafferty Catalog 7 for handheld, permanently mounted, and portable foggers.