- FREE SHIPPING 2-7 Days Delivery
- All stainless steel housing
- Machined stainless steel dispensing pump
- Output volume adjustment knob with locking nut
- Chemical suction tube and strainer
- Sturdy stainless steel base and foot pedal
- Total Height - 44 inches
- Height to Spray Head - 41 inches
- Dispenses per Gallon - Adjustable
Sentry Hand Sanitizer DispenserThe Sentry Hand Sanitizer Dispenser (Floor Mount) is a hands-free, all stainless steel dispenser for gel and liquid hand hygiene products (sanitizer/soap). Foot pedal activation eliminates contamination due to hand contact, and a stainless steel mechanical pump sprays a field-adjustable amount of product into the user's hand. The industrial design allows for free-standing operation or permanent installation. Perfect for dispensing hand sanitizer in food preparation areas, hospitals, military facilities, retail store entrances, and countless other locations.
- Completely foot-operated sanitizer dispenser - no hand contact points
- Ideal for transition zones to prevent cross-contamination
- No electricity required - no batteries or electric costs
- It does not require expensive, specially designed chemical packages.
- Draws liquids or gels from any container, which allows the cost savings afforded by using bulk packaged chemicals
- Machined stainless steel pump and all stainless steel construction - built to last!
- The pressure damper absorbs shock from harsh "stomping" on the foot pedal.
- Performance tested to over 1 million strokes.
- Adjustable from 2,800 to 8,400 dispenses per gallon
- Side-by-side field tests indicated a preference for the Sentry over other available dispensers.
- Made in the USA
- Available in a wall-mounted configuration (#976906)
- See other Lafferty sanitation equipment in Catalog 11
Sentry Hand Sanitizer Dispenser - Links & ResourcesInstallation & Operation Instructions (Printer-friendly PDF)
Also from Sentry: