Free Shipping Worldwide
We replace all damaged, lost, stolen or incorrect parcels. Enjoy our 30-day money-back insurance included in our Return & Refund Policy.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Fusion white goose down comforter, king size: 106*90inch, 60oz fill weight, keeps you warm all winter long.
- SUPRELLE FUSION FILLING: Mixture material, 51/49 blend of high quality white goose down with the most down-like material named cocoon which is a high-tech innovation of ADVANSA in Germany, possesses less odors and offers better moisture transport and absorption, high bulk, re-fluffable and breathable, similar or even better than all down.
- SOFT FABRIC: 100% cotton, light brushed finish for extra softness, durable and breathable.
- BAFFLE BOX DESIGN: Keeps the filling at maximum loft for maximum warmth. Ensure the filling stays in place. Elegant piping and 4 corner tabs to easily attach duvet covers.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified. DOWNPASS audited, we guarantee non living- plucking, non cage-rearing and force-feeding, all the down and feathers are sourced from food industry.
Details: Filling: Suprelle Fusion, a new alliance of high quality down with Suprelle Cocoon which is invented and produced by the European polyester leader ADVANSA. It is certified with the EUROPEAN UNION-ECO Label ( ECO2 with 80% reduction in carbon footprint )
1. Machine washable with faster drying time
2. Extreme Softness: it is fluffy touch and offers great comfort and softness.
3, Advanced moisture-transport and absorption properties engineered for improved air circulation, breathability and comfort throughout the night.
4. High Bulk
This product is made from a unique high air content filling to create maximum warmth and volume.
Fluffing up your comforter daily will maximize its lifespan.
We specialize in down and down beddings since 1988.
We are the direct member of the international Down and Feather Bureau(IDFB)
We serve mainly for USA, Canada, European and Japan market
We own many innovative patents and certifications of ISO9001:2008, OEKO-TEX standard 100, IDFL, DOWNPASS, RDS and BSCI
We have our own farms and down & feather process facility.
Down and feather products are packed tightly during shipping. Sometimes the odor of these natural products may concentrate to a disagreeable level.
To remove the odor and recover its loft, please take it out of package bag upon receipt, spread it out completely, fluff gently, and air it for few hours.
To lengthen the life of your insert, we recommend using duvet cover and professional laundry every 3-4 years.
Please store it in dry and well-ventilated place while it's not in use and avoid vacuum package or compress. Before reusing, air it in the sun for 1-2 hours and avoid consistent exposure at high noon.
WE LOVE DOWN WE DO
Package Dimensions: 21.9 x 18.0 x 10.2 inches